Before figuring out these problems, first, understand how electronic cigarettes work, the vapes or vape device or vape kit or e-cigarettes in the following article is a general term for electronic cigarettes
First, the working principle of vapes
Vapes are kinds of device that uses electric energy to short-circuit the resistance wire to evaporate e-liquid to generate vaping. The vapes are mainly composed of a cartridge or atomizer containing e-liquid, an evaporation device, and a battery device. The battery device can convert the e-liquid in the cartridge or atomizer into vapor.
The internal structure of the battery device is composed of rechargeable batteries and various electronic circuits. Most electronic cigarettes use lithium-ion and second battery power components, and the battery is the largest component of electronic cigarettes.
The explosion of vapes is mainly caused by battery explosions. There are two possibilities for battery explosion: one is an internal short circuit, and the other is an external short circuit. Or caused by quality problems, or caused by improper operation, or caused by external high temperature.
Wanna buy the vape and tobacco free items free shipping, click the button below or https://vapecigshop.com/Buy Vape and Tobacco-Free Items
Why does it explode?
Excessive temperature may be a precursor to the explosion of the vape device. Is the vape device in the hand overheating? If the vape device does not have a good heat dissipation design and overheating control system, the internal heat of the vape kits cannot be dissipated in a timely and effective manner, resulting in a combustion and explosion accident, if the vape kits is placed close to a high-temperature object, or is placed in a car or pocket closed space under the sun for a long time, it is not conducive to heat dissipation and will increase the possibility of explosion.
It is worth mentioning that it may also be a precursor to the heat of the vape kits when it is found that the heat is severe or even expands and leaks during charging. Especially the vape chargers do not have an overcharge protection function. Once overcharged, the smoke control chip will fail. It is easy to cause accidents such as battery heating, swelling, leakage, or even explosion.
How to prevent the explosion of vape kits
1. Make sure you read and understand the manufacturer’s recommendations for the use and care of your device. If your vape did not come with instructions or you have questions, contact the manufacturer. Consider using vape devices with safety features, such as firing button locks, vent holes, and protection against overcharging
2. Only use batteries recommended for your device. Don’t mix different brands of batteries, don’t use batteries with different charge levels, and don’t use old and new batteries together.
3. Keep loose batteries in a case to prevent contact with metal objects including coins,keys, or others in your pocket
3. Only use the original vape charger to charge, never charge your kits with a phone or tablet charger
4. Replace the batteries if they get damaged or wet. As soon as your vape device gets damaged and the batteries are not replaceable, contact the manufacturer
4. Don’t let the kits be charged overnight
5. If the vape battery starts to get hot, replace it
6. Please do not use while charging
7. Do not modify the disassembled e-cigarettes in any way
8. Choose branded e-cigarettes as much as possible instead of those you have never heard of. The imported products must be well-known. Even after an accident, you know how to protect your rights.
9. Charge your e-cigarettes on a clean, flat surface, away from anything that can easily catch fire and someplace you can clearly see it—not a couch or pillow where it may more easily overheat or get turned on accidentally.
When the weather is hot, do not put e-cigarettes in confined spaces, such as in cars, pockets, etc.